SGL Training Limited was launched by Steve Lithgow in January 2003 and has since provided First Aid training throughout Cumbria and the north of England. Our training is available during normal working hours, in the evenings and at weekends. Whatever and whenever the needs of our client, we have the team and the resources to meet demand.
We offer a full range of H.S.E. recognised Ofqual accredited courses:
QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) – 3 days
QA Level 3 First Aid at Work Requalification (QCF) – 2 days
QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) – 1 day
First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR) – ½ day
- QA Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Defibrillation training (A.E.D.)
- Medical gasses
- Trauma training (advanced first aid)
- Medical emergency scenarios – realistic work based practise for your first aiders
- First aid in school – for the children from Reception upwards.
- Bespoke first aid – to meet the individual requirements of your regulating body
- Control of catastrophic bleeding (offered with all courses deemed necessary through your 1st Aid Needs Assessment).
All our team are qualified and experienced First aid at Work Instructors and Assessors and all hold City and Guilds teaching qualifications in adult learning and are qualified Emergency Medical Technicians. Between us, we hold almost 100 years of emergency medical aid and rescue experience in industry, schools and sports.
We believe that this is what sets our training apart.
SGL Training Limited is a member of the Association of First Aiders. The company is also registered with Qualsafe Awards.